ITS Co.,Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Company") respects your personal information and abides by the Act on "Promotion of Information and Communication Network Usage and Information Protection".
■ Personal Information Items to Collect
The site collects the following personal information for membership registration, consultation, service application, etc.
Collection items: Name, Login ID, Password, Email
- How to collect personal information: Collection through website (membership, bulletin board), generated information collection tool
■ Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- The Site uses the collected personal information for the following purposes: Contract implementation for service provision, settlement of fees according to service provision and provision of contents Membership Management: Identification according to membership service use, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of bad member and prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of sign-up, and notification
- Applying to marketing and advertising : Delivery of advertising information such as events, provision of services and advertisement display according to demographic characteristics, identification of access frequency or statistics on use of services by members
■ Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is accomplished, we will destroy the information without delay. However, the following information will be kept for the specified period for the following reason.
- Preservation items: Connection IP information
- Preservation ground: Securing grounds for conduct Shelf life: 3 years
■ Procedures and Methods of Destroying Personal Information
In principle, after the purpose of collection and use of personal information has been achieved, the site will destroy the information without delay. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction procedure
The information entered by the member for membership is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is accomplished and stored for a certain period of time according to the internal policy and the reason for information protection by other relevant laws and regulations (see the period of possession and use) and, after that, it will be destroyed. Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purposes other than that held by law.
- Destruction methodﾠ
Personal information stored in an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
■ Providing Personal Information
The site does not provide the user's personal information to outsiders in principle. However, the following cases are exceptions: When users agree in advance- In accordance with the provisions of the Act, or in case the investigation agency requires for the purpose of investigation, according to the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act.
■ Consignment of Collected Personal Information
The site will not entrust your information to outside companies without your consent. In the event that such a need arises in the future, we will notify you of the entrusted person and the details of the entrusted business, and will obtain prior consent if necessary.
■ Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and How to Exercise Them
You and your legal representative can, at any time, view or modify your personal information or the personal information of children under the age of 14, and ask for terminating the membership. In order to view or modify the personal information of a user or a child under 14 years of age, click on the "change personal information" (or "edit membership information"), and in order to cancel the membership (withdraw the consent), click "leave membership", and after the identity verification process, you can view, correct or withdraw directly.ﾠOr if you contact the person in charge of personal information management by letter, phone or e-mail, we will take action without delay. In case you request correction of errors in your personal information, we will not use or provide your personal information until we have completed the correction. The Company will treat personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative as described in the "Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company" and prohibit the information from being viewed or accessed for any other purpose.
■ Matters Concerning the Installation, Operation and Rejection of the Automatic collection device
- Collection Device of Personal Information
- Purpose of Use Such as Cookie
It provides targeted marketing and personalized service by analyzing the frequency and duration of member and non-member visits, identifying user's tastes and interests, tracking traces, and checking the participations in various events and the number of visits. You have options to install cookies. Therefore, you can allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
- How to Decline Cookie Settings
Example: To decline cookie settings, you can accept all cookies by selecting the option of your web browser, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to store all cookies.
Example of setting method (for Internet explorer)
: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy at the top of your web browser
However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service. If you need to report or consult about privacy violation, please contact the following organizations.
1. Personal Dispute Resolution Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533-4)
3. Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
4. The Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)